- 2011-Sep-01 (First session)
- 2011-Sep-19 (Second session)
Peter B. Lederman was born in Weimar, Germany. When Peter was seven the family left for the United States, spending about six months in England on the way finally settling in New York City. When he entered the…
- Interviewee Lederman, Peter B. (Peter Bernd), 1931-2020
- Interviewer Caruso, David J., Hunter-Lascoskie, Sarah L.
- Subject Lederman, Peter B. (Peter Bernd), 1931-2020, American Institute of Chemical Engineers, Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn, University of Michigan, United States. Environmental Protection Agency, Shell Oil Company, Esso Research and Engineering Company, Chemical engineers, Water--Pollution