- 1986-Apr-02 (First session)
- 1986-Jun-11 (Second session)
- 1987-Jan-15 (Third session)
Donald Othmer begins the interview by sharing memories of his childhood in Omaha, Nebraska, his parents, and his schooling. He tells of his experiences as a student at the Armour Institute, the University of Nebraska,…
- Interviewee Othmer, Donald F. (Donald Frederick), 1904-1995
- Interviewer Bohning, James J.
- Subject Chemical engineering, Eastman Kodak Company, Chemistry, Technical, Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn, Tennessee Eastman Company, Othmer, Donald F. (Donald Frederick), 1904-1995, Chemical engineers, Kirk-Othmer encyclopedia of chemical technology