Born in Copenhagen, he grew up in Denmark, and was very involved in his father's Samfundshjælpen, which taught him the importance of collaboration between social classes. Topsøe studied at the Technical University,…
- 1999-Sep-16 (First session)
- 1999-Sep-17 (Second session)
George Rathmann discusses his upbringing in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, his undergraduate work in physical chemistry at Northwestern University, and later his graduate studies in physical chemistry at Princeton University.…
Dale Baker begins the interview with a discussion of his early years and family background. Inspired by a high school teacher, Baker decided to major in chemical engineering upon entering Ohio State University in 1938,…
- Interviewee Baker, Dale B.
- Interviewer Slater, Leo Barney, 1963-, Williams, Robert V.
- Subject Chemical engineering, American Chemical Society. Chemical Abstracts Service, Chemistry--Nomenclature, American Chemical Society, National Federation of Science Abstracting and Indexing Services, E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company, Chemical engineers, Garfield, Eugene, Information storage and retrieval systems--Chemistry, Chemistry--Research, Baker, Dale B., Chemists--Biography, Chemistry--Abstracting and indexing