- 2002-Feb-11 (First session)
- 2002-Feb-27 (Second session)
Kaye describes his early interest in science, and specifically, instrumentation. He discusses his decision to study at the University of Illinois, and his own academic experience there as a Ph.D. candidate in chemistry.…
- Interviewee Kaye, Wilbur I. (Wilbur Irving), 1922-2006
- Interviewer Gallwas, Gerald E., Thackray, Arnold, 1939-
- Subject Beckman, Arnold O., Scientific apparatus and instruments, Spectrophotometer, Instrument manufacture, Chemists, Kaye, Wilbur I. (Wilbur Irving), 1922-2006, Chemists--Biography, Tennessee Eastman Company, Beckman Instruments, Inc.