- 2013-May-01 (First session)
- 2013-May-02 (Second session)
George M. Wyman was born in Budapest, Hungary, in 1921. Wyman attended the Lutheran Gimnázium in Budapest until World War II threatened, leaving for the United States to become a chemist. Wyman entered Cornell…
- Interviewee Wyman, George M., 1921-2017
- Interviewer Roberts, Jody A., Caruso, David J.
- Subject Chemistry, Physical and theoretical, Isomerization, Wyman, George M., 1921-2017, Fluorine, Chemistry, Organic, Indigo, United States. National Bureau of Standards, Dyes and dyeing--Chemistry, United States. Army. European Research Office, Cornell University