- (May be the largest in the world.)
Art reproduced from image depicting Mendeleev's Periodic System on on the wall of the Mendeleev Institute of Weights and Measures.
Rendering of the Periodic Table of Elements containing geographical names around the world and universe which were or may have been derived from the names of chemical elements.
- Circa 1995
A whimsical rendering of the Periodic table noting all sources of toxicity, pollution, radioactivity, etc. This rendering is a slightly edited version of a table produced by the "Annals of Improbable Research."
- After Mendeleyev, Dmitry Ivanovich, 1834-1907
- Creator Of Work Rose, Robert
- Publisher Instruments for research and Industry
- Subject Scientific illustration, Instruments for research and industry, Periodic table of the elements, Periodic law, Chemical elements, Mendeleyev, Dmitry Ivanovich, 1834-1907, Rose, Robert