Paul Greer begins his interview with a short description of his upbringing in western Pennsylvania, where his father operated a successful business college. Greer studied chemistry at the small Grove City College, but…
- Interviewee Greer, Paul S., 1904-2006
- Interviewer Morris, Peter J. T.
- Subject Chemical engineering, United States. Army Research Office, Carbide and Carbon Chemicals Corporation, Reconstruction Finance Corporation. Office of Synthetic Rubber, Greer, Paul S., 1904-2006, Chemical engineers, Petroleum chemicals
William F. Little discusses his early life in a small town and education, including his discovery of chemistry at Lenoir-Rhyne College, where he received a bachelor's degree in mathematics, biology, and chemistry, and…
- 2013-May-01 (First session)
- 2013-May-02 (Second session)
George M. Wyman was born in Budapest, Hungary, in 1921. Wyman attended the Lutheran Gimnázium in Budapest until World War II threatened, leaving for the United States to become a chemist. Wyman entered Cornell…
- Interviewee Wyman, George M., 1921-2017
- Interviewer Roberts, Jody A., Caruso, David J.
- Subject Chemistry, Physical and theoretical, Isomerization, Wyman, George M., 1921-2017, Fluorine, Chemistry, Organic, Indigo, United States. National Bureau of Standards, Dyes and dyeing--Chemistry, United States. Army. European Research Office, Cornell University