- 2004-Nov-04 (First session)
- 2005-Mar-16 (Third session)
- 2005-Jan-07 (Second session)
Harry Sello begins his oral history interview with a review of his childhood which included emigration from Russia. Sello became interested in chemistry and completed undergraduate work in organic chemistry before…
- Interviewee Sello, Harry, 1921-
- Interviewer Lecuyer, Christophe and Brock, David C.
- Subject Hoerni, Jean A., 1924-1997, Chemists, Shockley, William, 1910-1989, Chemists--Biography, Fairchild (Firm), Grove, Andrew S., Noyce, Robert N. (Robert Norton), 1927-1990, Shockley Semiconductor Laboratory, Microelectronics industry, Electronic industries, Metal oxide semiconductors, Complementary, Sello, Harry, 1921-, Intel Corporation, and Moore, Gordon E., 1929-