- Vol. IV, No. 1
Beckman Bits was produced to highlight the Beckman Instruments Systems Division's aerospace equipment and projects. In addition to project summaries, it contains photographs and original artwork depicting spacecraft and…
- Contributor Chute, Alan, Allen, Ken
- Publisher Systems Division of Beckman Instruments, Inc.
- Subject Saturn launch vehicles, Space vehicles, Aerospace telemetry, Scientific apparatus and instruments, Project Apollo (U.S.), Computers, Ground support systems (Astronautics), Beckman Instruments, inc., United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Astronautics and civilization, Project Gemini (U.S.)
- Bulletin CS-631
- Circa 1963
The brochure provides an overview of Beckman's divisions--Berkeley, Helipot, Offner, Scientific and Process Instruments, Special Projects, Spinco, and Systems--and highlights solutions provided to clients needing…
- Creator Of Work Beckman Instruments, inc.
- Subject United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Astronautics and civilization, Scientific apparatus and instruments, United States. Air Force, Aerospace industries, Jet Propulsion Laboratory (U.S.), Project Mercury (U.S.), Beckman Instruments, inc.
The press release discusses a carbon dioxide sensor and water purity sensor planned to fly on the Space Shuttle Orbiter in the early 1980s.
- Author Eastman, Elke
- Subject Water--Purification, United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Scientific apparatus and instruments, Space shuttles--Design and construction, Atmospheric carbon dioxide, Space shuttles--Safety measures, Beckman Instruments, inc., Space Shuttle Program (U.S.)