3-D Periodic chart designed to be cut out and folded.
- The Discovery of the Elements with Names of Discoverers, Nationality and Date of Discovery
Depiction of the periodic table with an emphasis on the elements which receive the most attention in general chemistry textbooks.
- (May be the largest in the world.)
Art reproduced from image depicting Mendeleev's Periodic System on on the wall of the Mendeleev Institute of Weights and Measures.
A 32 column version of the step-pyramid form of the periodic table designed by William Jensen for use in an advanced level inorganic chemistry course.
A Periodic Chart depicting the relative abundance of the elements.
An amusing rendering of the Periodic table noting the uses for some of the most well-known elements.
- (Plant Nutrients)
A whimsical rendering of the Periodic Table with an emphasis on the elements which are used as primary, secondary or micro nutrients for plants.
Rendering of the Periodic Table of Elements containing geographical names around the world and universe which were or may have been derived from the names of chemical elements.
- Circa 1995
A whimsical rendering of the Periodic table noting all sources of toxicity, pollution, radioactivity, etc. This rendering is a slightly edited version of a table produced by the "Annals of Improbable Research."
- After Mendeleyev, Dmitry Ivanovich, 1834-1907
- Creator Of Work Rose, Robert
- Publisher Instruments for research and Industry
- Subject Scientific illustration, Instruments for research and industry, Periodic table of the elements, Periodic law, Chemical elements, Mendeleyev, Dmitry Ivanovich, 1834-1907, Rose, Robert