Beckman's XL-A Analytical Centrifuge debuted in 1991.
Beckman Instruments began producing centrifuges after their January 1, 1955 acquisition of industry leader, Specialized Instruments Corporation, or Spinco. With…
- 1985-Apr-11 – 1985-Apr-12
The album includes invitations and photographs taken at two events held at Rockefeller University. The April 11th reception and dinner celebrated Arnold Beckman's birthday. The April 12th symposium was held in honor of…
In 1955, the Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce visited Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Germany, Switzerland, France, and England to promote Southern California to European politicians and industrialists.
In the amount of one thousand, this company scrip issued by Georgi Dimitrov Chemical Company is printed to look like a banknote. Verso of scrip has an illustration of the chemical complex, which is bustling with…
- Immunization of Newborn Babies Against Tuberculosis Registered in France, 1924-1935
- Circa 1935
Postcard depicts bar graph documenting the increase in the number of tuberculosis vaccinations administered to newborn babies.
- P. Römer & Company Chemical Works fifty billion Mark voucher
This Fünfzig Milliarden Mark Gutschein, or fifty billion Mark voucher, was issued by Chemische Werke P. Römer & Company (Chemical Works P. Römer & Company). Paper features a watermark design.
Chemische Werke P. Römer…
Reservation Card for Reception in Honor of Marie Sklodowska Curie by the New York Academy of Sciences, the Museum of Natural History and the New York Mineralogical Club
- Before 1921-May-17
Invitation to the American mineralogist, George F. Kunz, to attend a meeting and reception in honor of Madame Marie Sklodowska Curie at the American Museum of Natural History on May 17, 1921. Kunz was a speaker at this…
- Addressee Kunz, George Frederick, 1856-1932
- Creator Of Work New York Mineralogical Club, American Museum of Natural History, New York Academy of Sciences
- Subject Curie, Marie, 1867-1934, Kunz, George Frederick, 1856-1932, Pupin, Michael, 1858-1935, Osborn, Henry Fairfield, 1857-1935, Abbe, Robert, 1851-1928