- 1994-Mar-17 (Second session)
- 1991-Jun-19 (First session)
Emil Smith begins his oral history interview by discussing his undergraduate study of biology at Columbia University. He received a Guggenheim fellowship to Cambridge University until the outbreak of World War II. Smith…
William McMillan begins this interview with a discussion of his parents and youth in Montebello, California. The youngest of seven siblings, McMillan expressed an interest in science at an early age. He attended…
- Interviewee McMillan, William George, 1919-
- Interviewer Bohning, James J.
- Subject Harvard University, University of California, Los Angeles, Columbia University, Manhattan Project (U.S.), McMillan, William George, 1919-, McMillan Science Associates, Mayer, Joseph Edward, 1904-, Rand Corporation, Chemists--Biography, and Chemists