- 1985-Dec-02 (Second session)
- 1985-Nov-18 (First session)
Hoyt C. Hottel begins the first interview with a description of his childhood and education in Indiana, Missouri, and later Illinois, where his father was a salesman in the rubber industry. He praises his early…
- Interviewee Hottel, Hoyt C. (Hoyt Clarke), 1903-1998
- Interviewer Bohning, James J.
- Subject Hottel, Hoyt C. (Hoyt Clarke), 1903-1998, Heat--Transmission, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cabot, Godfrey L. (Godfrey Lowell), 1861-1962, Chemical engineers, Langmuir, Irving, 1881-1957, Incendiary bombs, Combustion, Solar energy, and Combustion engineering