- 2002-Nov-22 (Third session)
- 1991-May-30 (First session)
- 2002-Sep-13 (Second session)
Elkan R. Blout begins the interview with a description of his family and childhood. Growing up in Manhattan as an only child, Blout was cared for by his parents, aunts, and uncles. He attended DeWitt Clinton High…
- Interviewee Blout, E. R. (Elkan Rogers), 1919-2006
- Interviewer Bohning, James J.
- Subject Land, Edwin H., 1909-1991, Woodward, R. B. (Robert Burns), 1917-1979, Blout, E. R. (Elkan Rogers), 1919-2006, Chemists--Biography, Columbia University, Harvard School of Public Health, Polaroid Corporation, Children's Hospital Medical Center (Boston, Mass.), and Harvard Medical School