- Vol. IV, No. 1
Beckman Bits was produced to highlight the Beckman Instruments Systems Division's aerospace equipment and projects. In addition to project summaries, it contains photographs and original artwork depicting spacecraft and…
- Contributor Allen, Ken and Chute, Alan
- Publisher Systems Division of Beckman Instruments, Inc.
- Subject Space vehicles, Ground support systems (Astronautics), Computers, Saturn launch vehicles, Beckman Instruments, inc., Astronautics and civilization, Project Apollo (U.S.), Scientific apparatus and instruments, United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Project Gemini (U.S.), and Aerospace telemetry
- Bulletin CS-631
- circa 1963
The brochure provides an overview of Beckman's divisions--Berkeley, Helipot, Offner, Scientific and Process Instruments, Special Projects, Spinco, and Systems--and highlights solutions provided to clients needing…
- Creator Beckman Instruments, inc.
- Subject Jet Propulsion Laboratory (U.S.), United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Aerospace industries, United States. Air Force, Beckman Instruments, inc., Astronautics and civilization, Project Mercury (U.S.), and Scientific apparatus and instruments
Beckman's Space Engineering Group designed and built "the Moonspoon," a prototype instrument to sample and analyze lunar soil via absorption spectroscopy.
This advertisement appeals to potential Beckman Instruments employees by building on the popularity of NASA's early manned spaceflight programs. In 1961 -- the year of this advertisement -- NASA conducted its first…