- 1986-May-30 (Second session)
- 1986-May-22 (First session)
Hubert Alyea was an internationally known popularizer of chemistry. His public demonstrations and academic lectures won him numerous awards and imparted the beauty of chemistry to his students and interested laypeople…
- Interviewee Alyea, Hubert N. (Hubert Newcombe), 1903-
- Interviewer Sturchio, Jeffrey L. (Jeffrey Louis), 1952- and Doel, Ronald E.
- Subject Princeton University, People with disabilities, General Electric Company, Scientists with disabilities, Alyea, Hubert N. (Hubert Newcombe), 1903-, Chemists--Biography, Poliomyelitis, and Poliomyelitis--Patients