- 1989-Apr-07 (First session)
- 1989-Apr-09 (Third session)
- 1989-Apr-10 (Fourth session)
- 1989-Apr-08 (Second session)
Alfred O. C. Nier was born in Minnesota in 1911 to parents who had emigrated from Germany. Having been interested in radios during high school, Nier decided to study electrical engineering when he enrolled at the…
- Interviewee Nier, Alfred O. (Alfred Otto), 1911-1994
- Interviewer Krick, Thomas and Grayson, Michael A.
- Subject University of Minnesota, Chemists--Biography, Mass spectrometry, American Society for Testing and Materials, Mass spectrometers, Chemists, Nier, Alfred O. (Alfred Otto), 1911-1994, and American Society for Mass Spectrometry