- 2013-May-02 (Second session)
- 2013-May-01 (First session)
George M. Wyman was born in Budapest, Hungary, in 1921. Wyman attended the Lutheran Gimnázium in Budapest until World War II threatened, leaving for the United States to become a chemist. Wyman entered Cornell…
- Interviewee Wyman, George M., 1921-2017
- Interviewer Roberts, Jody A. and Caruso, David J.
- Subject Fluorine, Indigo, Wyman, George M., 1921-2017, United States. National Bureau of Standards, Chemistry, Organic, Chemistry, Physical and theoretical, Cornell University, Isomerization, United States. Army. European Research Office, and Dyes and dyeing--Chemistry