Julius Blank begins the interview with a look at his childhood and early education. He graduated high school at the age of fifteen and began taking classes at the City College of New York while working various jobs.…
- Interviewee Blank, Julius
- Interviewer Brock, David C.
- Subject Fairchild (Firm), Noyce, Robert N. (Robert Norton), 1927-1990, Integrated circuits--Very large scale integration, Mechanical engineers, Microelectronics industry, Shockley, William, 1910-1989, Moore, Gordon E., 1929-, Electronic industries, Blank, Julius, Semiconductor industry, Shockley Semiconductor Laboratory, Crystal growth
- 2004-Jul-14 (First session)
- 2004-Sep-01 (Second session)
Andrew S. Grove begins the first interview session with a description of his undergraduate life at the City College of New York, where exposure to influential professors shaped his professional outlook and personal…