Harland G. Wood begins the interview with a brief discussion of his role in the restructuring of Western Reserve University's medical curriculum. He then reflects on his childhood and education, recalling that his…
- 2003-Apr-01 – 2003-Apr-03
Cheng-Ming Chiang was born and raised in Taipei, Taiwan, the second youngest of four siblings, and the first to attend college. Chiang was raised by his mother who worked as a taxi driver in Taiwan for over twenty…
- Interviewee Chiang, Cheng-Ming, 1961-
- Interviewer Maestrejuan, Andrea R.
- Sponsor Pew Charitable Trusts
- Subject Chiang, Cheng-Ming, 1961-, Biochemistry, Papillomaviruses, Molecular biology--Research, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Case Western Reserve University, Genetic regulation, Taiwan--Taipei, Molecular biologists, Medical scientists