- 2001-May-23 (First session)
- 2011-Jun-28 (Second session)
Foil A. Miller begins the interview by describing the origins of the Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy [Pittcon]. Miller was involved early on with Pittcon and its two founding…
- Interviewee Miller, Foil A., 1916-
- Interviewer Sharkey, John B., Thackray, Arnold, 1939-
- Subject Infrared spectroscopy, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy, Miller, Foil A., 1916-, Chemists--Biography, University of Illinois at Chicago, Mellon Institute, University of Minnesota
James A. Fisher begins the interview with a description of his family and early years in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. After graduating early from Yale University because of the bombing of Pearl Harbor, Fisher secured a…
- Interviewee Fisher, James A. (James Aiken), 1920-2014
- Interviewer DeWitt, Lloyd, Gapp, Marjorie
- Subject Art--Collectors and collecting, Fisher Scientific (Firm), Chemistry, Alcoa Niagara Works, Kipling Corporation, Alchemy in art, Painting, Painting, Netherlandish, Fisher, James A. (James Aiken), 1920-2014, Painting--Private collections, Fisher, Chester G., 1881-1965
- Keystone funnel
A: Blue plastic funnel with B: cap used to hold filter paper. Funnel is designed to fit on two 2-liter soda bottles (with cap on) or on the top of a jerrycan (without cap).
In 2016 Dr. Theresa Dankovish's company,…
Acknowledgement of congratulatory note on the occasion of Simon being awarded the 1978 Nobel Prize in Economics.