- circa 1995
A whimsical rendering of the Periodic table noting all sources of toxicity, pollution, radioactivity, etc. This rendering is a slightly edited version of a table produced by the "Annals of Improbable Research."
- Creator Rose, Robert
- After Mendeleyev, Dmitry Ivanovich, 1834-1907
- Publisher Instruments for research and Industry
- Subject Chemical elements, Periodic law, Periodic table of the elements, Instruments for research and industry, Scientific illustration, Mendeleyev, Dmitry Ivanovich, 1834-1907, and Rose, Robert
- 1991-May-29 (Second session)
- 1990-Nov-09 (First session)
William von Eggers Doering begins these interviews with a discussion of his early life and family background. His parents were both musicians, and met while they were both studying music in Leipzig. When World War I…
- Interviewee Doering, W. von E. (William Von Eggers), 1917-
- Interviewer Bohning, James J.
- Subject Woodward, R. B. (Robert Burns), 1917-1979, Chemistry, Organic, Chemists--Biography, Harvard University, Procter & Gamble Company, Yale University, Hickrill Chemical Research Foundation, Chemistry, Columbia University, Doering, W. von E. (William Von Eggers), 1917-, Quinine, and Chemists
Arnold Beckman signed this agreement during the course of work with MIT's Radiation Lab, presumably in connection with work on mustard gas detection.
- after 1933
Rectangular wooden case with sloped top; black instrument panel on top surface; instrument panel features six connection posts for the external generator, a galvanometer meter under glass, nine black plastic knobs, four…
- after 1944
Wooden box with no lid; black painted metal instrument panel on top; engraved writing on top left corner; two metal knobs projecting from panel on upper right side most likely for running electrical current;…