- 2011-Jun-28 (Second session)
- 2001-May-23 (First session)
Foil A. Miller begins the interview by describing the origins of the Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy [Pittcon]. Miller was involved early on with Pittcon and its two founding…
- Interviewee Miller, Foil A., 1916-
- Interviewer Thackray, Arnold, 1939- and Sharkey, John B.
- Subject Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy, University of Pittsburgh, Miller, Foil A., 1916-, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chemists--Biography, Infrared spectroscopy, Mellon Institute, and University of Minnesota
James A. Fisher begins the interview with a description of his family and early years in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. After graduating early from Yale University because of the bombing of Pearl Harbor, Fisher secured a…
- Interviewee Fisher, James A. (James Aiken), 1920-2014
- Interviewer Gapp, Marjorie and DeWitt, Lloyd
- Subject Painting, Fisher, James A. (James Aiken), 1920-2014, Alcoa Niagara Works, Fisher Scientific (Firm), Fisher, Chester G., 1881-1965, Painting--Private collections, Kipling Corporation, Art--Collectors and collecting, Alchemy in art, Painting, Netherlandish, and Chemistry
- Keystone funnel
A: Blue plastic funnel with B: cap used to hold filter paper. Funnel is designed to fit on two 2-liter soda bottles (with cap on) or on the top of a jerrycan (without cap).
In 2016 Dr. Theresa Dankovish's company,…