- 1985-Mar-21 (First session)
- 1985-Mar-28 (Second session)
Stuart Churchill begins with background information about his family and early education. He then describes his undergraduate years at the University of Michigan, where he was quite active in the mathematics department…
- Interviewee Churchill, Stuart Winston, 1920-
- Interviewer Sturchio, Jeffrey L. (Jeffrey Louis), 1952-
- Subject Chemical engineering, Shell Oil Company, University of Michigan, Frontier Chemical Company, American Institute of Chemical Engineers, University of Pennsylvania, Heat--Convection, Natural, Chemical engineers, Heat--Transmission, Churchill, Stuart Winston, 1920-, Brown, George Granger, 1896-
Portrait of Samuel Phillip Sadtler (1847-1923), a charter member and first President of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE).
Samuel Philip Sadtler was born on July 18, 1847 in Pine Grove, Schyulkill…