Robert Kennedy begins the interview with a discussion of his family and growing up in Pittsburgh and New York. Kennedy initially considered a career in journalism, but his family persuaded him to pursue engineering. He…
- Interviewee Kennedy, Robert Delmont, 1932-
- Interviewer Traynham, James G.
- Sponsor Society of Chemical Industry (Great Britain). American Section
- Subject Kennedy, Robert Delmont, 1932-, Engineering, Union Carbide Corporation, Switzerland--Geneva, Bhopal Union Carbide Plant Disaster (Bhopal, India : 1984), Linde Air Products Company, Chemical industry, Electro Metallurgical Company, Chemical Manufacturers Association (U.S.), Mechanical engineers
Whitson Sadler begins his interview with a description of his family history, which he traces back to an English missionary in the 1600s. Born in Bristol, Tennessee, Sadler was the middle son of two formally trained…
Robert Roland describes his family background and upbringing in Upper Darby, PA, as well as his education at Villanova University and the University of Pennsylvania School of Law. Roland also reflects on his career in…
- Interviewee Roland, Robert A., 1931-2013
- Interviewer Bohning, James J.
- Subject Lawyers, Chemical industry, Roland, Robert A., 1931-2013, Chemical Manufacturers Association (U.S.), Chemical industry--Environmental aspects, National Paint and Coatings Association, Lawyers--Biography, International Medal