- 1990-Nov-09 (First session)
- 1991-May-29 (Second session)
William von Eggers Doering begins these interviews with a discussion of his early life and family background. His parents were both musicians, and met while they were both studying music in Leipzig. When World War I…
- Interviewee Doering, W. von E. (William Von Eggers), 1917-
- Interviewer Bohning, James J.
- Subject Chemistry, Hickrill Chemical Research Foundation, Yale University, Woodward, R. B. (Robert Burns), 1917-1979, Procter & Gamble Company, Doering, W. von E. (William Von Eggers), 1917-, Chemistry, Organic, Harvard University, Quinine, Chemists--Biography, Columbia University, Chemists
Jerome Berson begins this interview with a discussion about his family, his early interest in chemistry, and his childhood in Florida. After high school, Berson attended college at City College of New York. He then…
- Interviewee Berson, Jerome A.
- Interviewer Gortler, Leon B.
- Subject Roche Diagnostics, Physical organic chemistry, Biradicals, Conservation of orbital symmetry, Hückel, Erich, 1896-1980, University of Wisconsin, Doering, W. von E. (William Von Eggers), 1917-, Molecular orbitals, Berson, Jerome A., Chemists--Biography, Isotope dilution analysis, University of Southern California, Yale University, Woodward, R. B. (Robert Burns), 1917-1979, Carbonium ions