- 1986-Apr-02 (First session)
- 1986-Jun-11 (Second session)
- 1987-Jan-15 (Third session)
Donald Othmer begins the interview by sharing memories of his childhood in Omaha, Nebraska, his parents, and his schooling. He tells of his experiences as a student at the Armour Institute, the University of Nebraska,…
- Interviewee Othmer, Donald F. (Donald Frederick), 1904-1995
- Interviewer Bohning, James J.
- Subject Chemical engineering, Eastman Kodak Company, Chemistry, Technical, Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn, Tennessee Eastman Company, Othmer, Donald F. (Donald Frederick), 1904-1995, Chemical engineers, Kirk-Othmer encyclopedia of chemical technology
- Precision pH control by precision buffer control
The memo describes problems Eastman Kodak encountered with buffer solutions and the suggestion that the Model H-2 pH meter might be adapted for Kodak's applications. Lotze appears to be the creator of images as well as…
- Difficulties with Blue Tip Electrodes at Eastman Kodak
The memo discusses issues affecting the electrodes used with a Model G pH meter, possible actions, and the risk of losing Kodak's business to a competitor such as Leeds & Northrup.
- 1954 – 1962
Kodak brand Brownie Holiday Flash camera; Dakon plastic lens with rotary shutter; molded brown and tan Bakelite body; three metal sockets on right side of the camera body meant for mounting flash bulb; braided cord…