Max D. Liston begins the interview with a discussion of his education. After graduating from high school in Fort Scott, Kansas, Liston attended the University of Minnesota. In 1940, he received a B.A. in electrical…
- Interviewee Liston, Max D., 1918-
- Interviewer Brock, David C., Gallwas, Gerald E.
- Sponsor Arnold and Mabel Beckman Foundation
- Subject Liston, Max D., 1918- , Chrysler Corporation, Mechanical engineering, General Motors Corporation, Perkin-Elmer Corporation, Spectrophotometers, Submarines (Ships), Defense contracts, Capnography, Beckman Instruments, Inc.
- 2013-Dec-05 (First session)
- 2013-Dec-06 (Second session)
L. Louis Hegedus grew up in Szolnok, Hungary. After completing the chemical engineering program of the Technical University of Budapest, he was recruited to work at the Research Institute for the Organic Chemical…
- Interviewee Hegedus, L. Louis, 1941-
- Interviewer Domush, Hilary, Boytim, Jacqueline
- Subject Polyesters, General Motors Corporation, Elf Atochem, Automobiles--Catalytic converters, Catalyst poisoning, Chemistry, Organic, Hegedus, L. Louis, 1941-, Research Institute for the Organic Chemical Industry, Daimler-Benz Aktiengesellschaft