Max D. Liston begins the interview with a discussion of his education. After graduating from high school in Fort Scott, Kansas, Liston attended the University of Minnesota. In 1940, he received a B.A. in electrical…
- Interviewee Liston, Max D., 1918-
- Interviewer Brock, David C., Gallwas, Gerald E.
- Sponsor Arnold and Mabel Beckman Foundation
- Subject Liston, Max D., 1918- , Chrysler Corporation, Mechanical engineering, General Motors Corporation, Perkin-Elmer Corporation, Spectrophotometers, Submarines (Ships), Defense contracts, Capnography, Beckman Instruments, Inc.
The interview begins with Edward Donley describing his early years growing up on his family's farm and attending a one-room schoolhouse. After graduating from high school, Donley joined the Civilian Conservation Corps…
- Interviewee Donley, Edward, 1921-
- Interviewer Bohning, James J.
- Subject Hydrogen, Mechanical engineers, American Standard, Inc., Pool, Leonard Parker, 1906-1975, Continental Aviation and Engineering Company, Liquid oxygen, Mechanical engineering, Oxygen, Donley, Edward, 1921-, Air Products and Chemicals, inc.