- April 6, 1909 'Tabloid' Medicine Chest supplied to Rear-Admiral Robert Edwin Peary
- Circa 1913
Illustration depicting the medical equipment carried by Rear-Admiral Robert Edwin Peary (1856-1920), an explorer of the Arctic. The inset upper left photograph shows one of eight tubes of 'Tabloid' products and the…
- Author American Medical Association
- Publisher Burroughs Wellcome and Company
- Subject Vaccination, Burroughs Wellcome and Company, Medicine, Pharmacology, First aid in illness and injury, Exhibitions, Medical supplies, Vaccines, Peary, Robert E. (Robert Edwin), 1856-1920, Medicine bottles, Medicine bottles, Victorian
- Plantago Psyllium L for Constipation, A Normal Bowel Regulator
Light gold painted metal can and lid both with extensive black and gold lettering and decoration. The main label reads "NATURALAX." Lid is rusted shut but the can appears to be full.
Gold painted metal can and lid both with extensive dark blue lettering and decoration.The main label reads "LANGLEBERT'S PSYLLIUM SEEDS." The can is full of small brown psyllium seeds, a source of soluble dietary fiber.