Paul S. Anderson begins the interview with a discussion of his family and his childhood in Vermont. Though he was born in Concord, Vermont, in 1938, his father became the superintendent of Swainton, Vermont, schools…
- Interviewee Anderson, Paul S., 1938-
- Interviewer Traynham, James G.
- Sponsor Society of Chemical Industry (Great Britain). American Section
- Subject Pharmaceutical industry -- Research , Pharmaceutical chemistry, Merck Sharp & Dohme, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, DuPont-Merck Pharmaceutical Company , E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company, Anderson, Paul S., 1938-
Claire K. Schultz begins the interview by discussing her childhood in south central Pennsylvania. Raised primarily by her father and grandmother, Schultz dreamed of becoming a doctor from a young age. Inspired by her…
- Interviewee Schultz, Claire K.
- Interviewer Williams, Robert V.
- Subject Women in science, Information storage and retrieval systems--Chemistry, Librarians--Biography, Librarians, Drexel University, Merck Sharp & Dohme, Chemistry--Abstracting and indexing, Women in library science, Chemistry--Nomenclature, Sperry Rand (Corporation). Univac Division, Schultz, Claire K.