Melvin Day begins the interview with a discussion of his family and childhood years in Boston. Day grew up during the Depression and often worked in his father's oil company after school to help ends meet. Day attended…
- Interviewee Day, Melvin S., 1923-2013
- Interviewer Williams, Robert V.
- Subject United States. National Technical Information Service, Chemistry--Nomenclature, M. Day Consulting, U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, Chemists, National Science Foundation (U.S.), National Library of Medicine (U.S.), Chemists--Biography, Chemistry--Abstracting and indexing, Abstracting, United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Information storage and retrieval systems--Chemistry, Chemistry--Research
Letter between Robert S. Mulliken and Harrison Shull, American quantum chemists, concerning upcoming Gordon Research Conference and proposal for Shull to give a seminar talk at the University of Chicago.
Letter between Robert S. Mulliken and Harrison Shull, American quantum chemists, concerning travel plans for a group of theoretical chemists.
- Addressee Shull, Harrison
- Author Mulliken, Robert Sanderson
- Subject Shull, Harrison, Biochemists, Robert A. Welch Foundation, Hirschfelder, Joseph O., 1911-1990, Platt, John Rader, 1918-, Mulliken, Robert Sanderson, Chemists, National Science Foundation (U.S.), Biophysicists, Matsen, F.A. (Frederick Albert), 1914-, Physicists, Nobel Prize winners