- 1986-Apr-02 (First session)
- 1986-Jun-11 (Second session)
- 1987-Jan-15 (Third session)
Donald Othmer begins the interview by sharing memories of his childhood in Omaha, Nebraska, his parents, and his schooling. He tells of his experiences as a student at the Armour Institute, the University of Nebraska,…
- Interviewee Othmer, Donald F. (Donald Frederick), 1904-1995
- Interviewer Bohning, James J.
- Subject Chemical engineering, Eastman Kodak Company, Chemistry, Technical, Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn, Tennessee Eastman Company, Othmer, Donald F. (Donald Frederick), 1904-1995, Chemical engineers, Kirk-Othmer encyclopedia of chemical technology
- 2000-Oct-20 (First session)
- 2001-Feb-02 (Second session)
Donald Katz starts the interview by briefly referring to his current projects but then describes his family background and his genealogical interests, stimulated by his 1952 trip to his father's birthplace in a German…
- Interviewee Katzen, Raphael, 1915-2009
- Interviewer Brock, David C., Thackray, Arnold, 1939-
- Subject Chemical engineering, Othmer, Mildred Topp, 1907-1998, Northwood Chemical Company (Phelps, Wis), Raphael Katzen Associates, Katzen, Raphael, 1915-2009, Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn, Othmer, Donald F. (Donald Frederick), 1904-1995, Chemical engineers, Diamond Alkali Company, Vulcan-Cincinnati, Inc., Raphael Katzen Associates International
Certificate of Registration for Donald F. Othmer as a Professional Engineer in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Issued by the Department of Public Instruction, State Registration Board for Professional Engineers.