- 2012-Feb-28 – 2012-Feb-29
Darleane (Christian) Hoffman was born in Terril, Iowa, one of two children. She grew up "all over" Iowa as her father was a public school superintendent who soon moved to Coon Rapids and then to West Union. Her mother,…
- Interviewee Hoffman, Darleane C.
- Interviewer Domush, Hilary
- Subject Hoffman, Darleane C., Chemistry, Women in chemistry, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Sexism in science, University of California, Berkeley, Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory, Seaborgium, Radiochemistry, Discoveries in science, Chemists, Women chemists
Mary Good begins the interview with a discussion of her family history, her childhood, and her early education. Her family moved from Texas to Arkansas in 1942, when her father was offered a principalship in Kirby. Good…
- Interviewee Good, Mary L., 1931-
- Interviewer Traynham, James G.
- Subject Good, Mary L., 1931-, United Oil Products, Inc., Allied-Signal Inc., American Chemical Society, National Science Foundation (U.S.), Women chemists, Women in science, Radiochemistry, President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (PCAST)