- 2001-Apr-18 – 2001-Apr-20
Yuri A. Lazebnik was born in Severomorsk, Russia. After his parents' divorce, his mother moved with him to Leningrad (now St. Petersburg), but after she became ill, he was raised, for a few years, in Shakti by his…
- Interviewee Lazebnik, Yuri A., 1958-
- Interviewer Cohen, Helene L.
- Sponsor Pew Charitable Trusts
- Subject Lazebnik, Yuri A., 1958-, Cell cycle, Scientific apparatus and instruments, Apoptosis, Johns Hopkins University, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Soviet Union, France. Commissariat à l'énergie atomique
Stamp depicts chemical glassware, electron microscope, molecule, and microscopic view of cell.
Stamp printed in USSR shows bomb, globe, model of an atom, Sputniks, and a ship.
Soviet postage stamp commemorating the 20th anniversary of the Institute for Nuclear Research of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Stamp published by the Soviet Union depicts images of an atom and the Institute for Nuclear Research of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
Depicts Albert Einstein and his formula for mass-energy equivalence.
Stamp issued to publicize the 20th Congress of the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC), held in Moscow, July 12-18. The names of both the organization and the host city are spelled with chemical…