- 1986-Apr-02 (First session)
- 1986-Jun-11 (Second session)
- 1987-Jan-15 (Third session)
Donald Othmer begins the interview by sharing memories of his childhood in Omaha, Nebraska, his parents, and his schooling. He tells of his experiences as a student at the Armour Institute, the University of Nebraska,…
- Interviewee Othmer, Donald F. (Donald Frederick), 1904-1995
- Interviewer Bohning, James J.
- Subject Chemical engineering, Eastman Kodak Company, Chemistry, Technical, Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn, Tennessee Eastman Company, Othmer, Donald F. (Donald Frederick), 1904-1995, Chemical engineers, Kirk-Othmer encyclopedia of chemical technology
- 2002-Feb-11 (First session)
- 2002-Feb-27 (Second session)
Kaye describes his early interest in science, and specifically, instrumentation. He discusses his decision to study at the University of Illinois, and his own academic experience there as a Ph.D. candidate in chemistry.…
- Interviewee Kaye, Wilbur I. (Wilbur Irving), 1922-2006
- Interviewer Gallwas, Gerald E., Thackray, Arnold, 1939-
- Subject Beckman, Arnold O., Scientific apparatus and instruments, Spectrophotometer, Instrument manufacture, Chemists, Kaye, Wilbur I. (Wilbur Irving), 1922-2006, Chemists--Biography, Tennessee Eastman Company, Beckman Instruments, Inc.