In this interview Dr. Frank Mayo first discusses his educational career as an undergraduate and graduate student at the University of Chicago. He then traces his professional career as a research chemist with Du Pont,…
- Interviewee Mayo, Frank R. (Rea), 1908-1987
- Interviewer Gortler, Leon B.
- Subject Kharasch, M. S. (Morris Selig), 1895-1957, General Electric Company. Research Laboratory, Stanford Research Institute, University of Chicago, United States Rubber Company, Chemists, Mayo, Frank R. (Rea), 1908-1987, Chemists--Biography, E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company
Dr. Robert Armstrong describes his childhood in Nebraska and Arizona and how he managed to support himself through undergraduate and graduate studies at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He remembers the…
- Interviewee Armstrong, Robert T. (Robert Thexton), 1909-1992
- Interviewer Bohning, James J.
- Subject Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Celanese Corporation of America, Armstrong, Robert T. (Robert Thexton), 1909-1992, United States Rubber Company, Rubber chemistry, Chemists, Chemistry, Organic, Chemists--Biography, Polymerization, North American Rayon Corporation