- Claude Louis Berthollet visits Antoine Laurent Lavoisier at the Sorbonne in Paris
Illustrated trade card depicts chemist Claude Louis Berthollet (1748-1822) visiting Antoine Laurent Lavoisier (1743-1794) while Lavoisier was working in a lab at the Université de Paris or Sorbonne University. They…
Jacques-Emile Dubois begins the interview with a discussion of his family and early education. He discusses his paternal grandfather's and father's roles in World War I and his family's influence, his father's in…
- Interviewee Dubois, J. E. (Jaques-Emile), 1920-
- Interviewer Burke, Colin B.
- Subject Physical sciences, Chemistry--Nomenclature, Universität des Saarlandes, Physical scientists, Chemistry--Abstracting and indexing, Université de Paris, Dubois, J. E. (Jaques-Emile), 1920-, Information storage and retrieval systems--Chemistry, CODATA
Honorary degree to Glenn Seaborg from the University of Paris-Sud.
- Contributor Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. Nuclear Science Division
- Creator Of Work Université de Paris
- Subject Seaborg, Glenn T. (Glenn Theodore), 1912-1999, Nobel Prize winners, Université de Paris