Bruno Zimm recalls growing up in Woodstock, New York and the influence of his father's interests in natural science. After briefly reviewing his schooldays and his developing fascination with science, Zimm describes his…
- Interviewee Zimm, Bruno Hasbrouck, 1920-2005
- Interviewer Bohning, James J.
- Subject Zimm, Bruno Hasbrouck, 1920-2005, Urey, Harold Clayton, 1893-1981, Light--Scattering, Chemists, General Electric Company, Chemists--Biography, Columbia University, Doty, Paul M., 1920-2011, University of California, Berkeley
- 2004-Jul-14 (First session)
- 2004-Sep-01 (Second session)
Andrew S. Grove begins the first interview session with a description of his undergraduate life at the City College of New York, where exposure to influential professors shaped his professional outlook and personal…
Letter between Robert S. Mulliken and Harrison Shull, American quantum chemists, concerning upcoming speaking engagements by Mulliken.
Presented for distinguished achievements, and notable service to the University of California.
Presented for outstanding public service by a member of the American Chemical Society.