Frederick Wall begins his oral history discussing his family background and childhood in Minnesota, attending the University of Minnesota, and studying chemistry and chemical engineering. After a stint at Caltech with…
- Interviewee Wall, Frederick T. (Frederick Theodore), 1912-
- Interviewer Bohning, James J.
- Subject California Institute of Technology, Chemists, Pauling, Linus, 1901-1994, Wall, Frederick T. (Frederick Theodore), 1912-, Chemists--Biography, Glockler, George, 1890-1969, University of Illinois at Chicago
During the course of this interview, Charles Price discusses his life and career as a chemist. Initially, he recalls his childhood, including an incident when he had his right hand blown away by an exploding box of…
- Interviewee Price, Charles C. (Charles Coale), 1913-2001
- Interviewer Gortler, Leon B.
- Subject Scientists with disabilities, University of Notre Dame, People with disabilities, Reactions Mechanism Conference 1st, Chemists, Price, Charles C. (Charles Coale), 1913-2001, Chemists--Biography, University of Illinois at Chicago
- 2001-May-23 (First session)
- 2011-Jun-28 (Second session)
Foil A. Miller begins the interview by describing the origins of the Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy [Pittcon]. Miller was involved early on with Pittcon and its two founding…
- Interviewee Miller, Foil A., 1916-
- Interviewer Sharkey, John B., Thackray, Arnold, 1939-
- Subject Infrared spectroscopy, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy, Miller, Foil A., 1916-, Chemists--Biography, University of Illinois at Chicago, Mellon Institute, University of Minnesota