George A. Olah begins the interview with a description of his family and childhood years in Budapest, Hungary. Olah first developed an interest in chemistry after taking a chemistry course at the Technical University of…
- Interviewee Olah, George A. (George Andrew), 1927-2017
- Interviewer Thackray, Arnold, 1939-, Traynham, James G.
- Subject University of Southern California, Dow Chemical Company, Chemists, Loker Hydrocarbon Research Institute, Chemists--Biography, Nobel Prize winners, Olah, George A. (George Andrew), 1927-2017
Jerome Berson begins this interview with a discussion about his family, his early interest in chemistry, and his childhood in Florida. After high school, Berson attended college at City College of New York. He then…
- Interviewee Berson, Jerome A.
- Interviewer Gortler, Leon B.
- Subject Roche Diagnostics, Physical organic chemistry, Biradicals, Conservation of orbital symmetry, Hückel, Erich, 1896-1980, University of Wisconsin, Doering, W. von E. (William Von Eggers), 1917-, Molecular orbitals, Berson, Jerome A., Chemists--Biography, Isotope dilution analysis, University of Southern California, Yale University, Woodward, R. B. (Robert Burns), 1917-1979, Carbonium ions