Harland G. Wood begins the interview with a brief discussion of his role in the restructuring of Western Reserve University's medical curriculum. He then reflects on his childhood and education, recalling that his…
- 1992-Jun-25 (First session)
- 1992-Jul-07 (Second session)
- 1992-Dec-09 (Third session)
Joshua Lederberg begins the three-part interview with a description of his parents, family background, and early years in New York. Lederberg knew from the second grade that he wanted to be a scientist, and he…
- Interviewee Lederberg, Joshua
- Interviewer Bohning, James J.
- Subject Microbiologists, Biologists, Biology, Neurospora, Microbiology, University of Wisconsin, Cold Spring Harbor Symposium on Quantitative Biology, Lederberg, Joshua, Nobel Prize winners, DNA, Cytochemistry, Escherichia coli, Biologists--Biography
Jerome Berson begins this interview with a discussion about his family, his early interest in chemistry, and his childhood in Florida. After high school, Berson attended college at City College of New York. He then…
- Interviewee Berson, Jerome A.
- Interviewer Gortler, Leon B.
- Subject Roche Diagnostics, Physical organic chemistry, Biradicals, Conservation of orbital symmetry, Hückel, Erich, 1896-1980, University of Wisconsin, Doering, W. von E. (William Von Eggers), 1917-, Molecular orbitals, Berson, Jerome A., Chemists--Biography, Isotope dilution analysis, University of Southern California, Yale University, Woodward, R. B. (Robert Burns), 1917-1979, Carbonium ions