- 1996-Mar-18 – 1996-Mar-20
Jorge E. Galán was born in Pellegrini, a small town near Buenos Aires in Argentina. His father was a businessman, dealing with agriculture, his mother a homemaker. He had one older sister and one younger. While he still…
- Interviewee Galán. Jorge E., 1956-
- Interviewer Meldrum, Marcia L.
- Sponsor Pew Charitable Trusts
- Subject Galán. Jorge E., 1956-, Veterinary medicine, Communicable diseases, Salmonella, Horses--Diseases, Proteins--Secretion, State University of New York at Stony Brook, Curtiss, Roy, Microbiologists, Medical scientists
[Recipes and extracts on alchemy, medicine, metal-working, cosmetics, veterinary science, agriculture, wine-making, and other subjects]
- 1425 – 1450
This manuscript is a diverse and well-organized recipe collection with more than 520 different recipes on topics ranging from alchemy and medicine to solutions for simple household problems such as fleas. A direct…
- Circa 1970
The instrument, probably Model BCM-400, is consulted by a man taking notes in the foreground. In the background, three other men perform surgery on an animal.