- 1991-May-29 (Second session)
- 1990-Nov-09 (First session)
William von Eggers Doering begins these interviews with a discussion of his early life and family background. His parents were both musicians, and met while they were both studying music in Leipzig. When World War I…
- Interviewee Doering, W. von E. (William Von Eggers), 1917-
- Interviewer Bohning, James J.
- Subject Woodward, R. B. (Robert Burns), 1917-1979, Chemistry, Organic, Chemists--Biography, Harvard University, Procter & Gamble Company, Yale University, Hickrill Chemical Research Foundation, Chemistry, Columbia University, Doering, W. von E. (William Von Eggers), 1917-, Quinine, and Chemists
Jerome Berson begins this interview with a discussion about his family, his early interest in chemistry, and his childhood in Florida. After high school, Berson attended college at City College of New York. He then…
- Interviewee Berson, Jerome A.
- Interviewer Gortler, Leon B.
- Subject Physical organic chemistry, Woodward, R. B. (Robert Burns), 1917-1979, Berson, Jerome A., Hückel, Erich, 1896-1980, Chemists--Biography, Biradicals, University of Wisconsin, Yale University, Conservation of orbital symmetry, Roche Diagnostics, University of Southern California, Doering, W. von E. (William Von Eggers), 1917-, Molecular orbitals, Carbonium ions, and Isotope dilution analysis