Franz Hillenkamp was born in Essen, Germany. Having chosen the science and math track in the Gymnasium Hillenkamp went on to major in electrical engineering at Technische Universitat Munchen (TUM). He interrupted his…
William Goggin begins the interview with a description of his family and his childhood years in Michigan. After attending grade school and high school in Alma, Michigan, he attended Alma College. He received his B.S. in…
Robert E. Finnigan begins the interview with a description of his family and childhood years in Snyder, New York. Finnigan developed an interest in military service and science while reading The Dave Darrin Series about…
- Interviewee Finnigan, Robert E., 1927-
- Interviewer Brock, David C.
- Subject Electrical engineering, Mass spectrometry, Finnigan Corporation, Electronic Associates, Finnigan, Robert E., 1927-, Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, Electrical engineers, Gas chromatography--Instruments, Quadrupoles, and Scientific apparatus and instruments
Robert W. Allington begins the interview with a sketch of his family history. His father, a scientist for the United States Department of Agriculture, and later at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln [UNL], encouraged…
- Interviewee Allington, R. W. (Robert W.), 1935-2006
- Interviewer Thackray, Arnold, 1939- and Van Ness, John R.
- Subject Electrical engineering, Electrical engineers, Scientific apparatus and instruments, Separation (Technology), University of Nebraska--Lincoln, and Allington, R. W. (Robert W.), 1935-2006