- 1987-Sep-09 (Third session)
- 1987-Jun-15 (Second session)
- 1987-Feb-26 (First session)
Isabella and Jerome Karle met while both were pursuing doctorates in physical chemistry under Professor Lawrence Brockway at the University of Michigan. After earning their degrees (and marrying), they worked on the…
- Interviewee Karle, Jerome and Karle, Isabella, 1921-2017
- Interviewer Van Keuren, David and Bohning, James J.
- Subject Nobel Prize winners, Women in science, Chemistry, Physical and theoretical, Chemists, Women chemists, Crystallographers, Naval Research Laboratory (U.S.), Karle, Jerome, Karle, Isabella, 1921-2017, and Chemists--Biography