- 1986-Nov-17 (First session)
- 1986-Nov-18 (Second session)
E. Bright Wilson, Jr. begins the interview with a description of his parents, childhood, and early education. He then discusses his undergraduate and graduate studies at Princeton University, where he was inspired by…
- Interviewee Wilson, E. Bright (Edgar Bright), 1908-
- Interviewer Ferguson, Raymond C.
- Subject Quantum theory, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, Harvard University, Kistiakowsky, George B. (George Bogdan), 1900-1982, Spectrum analysis, Wilson, E. Bright (Edgar Bright), 1908-, Princeton University, Chemists, and Chemists--Biography
Concerns scheduling of a tour around Kistiakowsky's laboratory at Harvard for Benfey.