Skip to Content
You searched for
Search
Subject Machine parts Remove constraint Subject: Machine parts

Search Constraints

Search Results

    • 1948-Feb-24

    General view of Melvin Dietzel (kneeling) and Larry Oeffner examining the stock supply of replacement parts in the Dow Chemical Company's Instrument Department. Established in 1926, the Instrument Department was…

    • 1948-Feb-24

    General view of the Instrument Department workroom at the Dow Chemical Company plant located in Midland, Michigan. Established in 1926, the Instrument Department was responsible for the installation and maintenance of…

    • 1948-Feb-24

    General view of the Instrument Department workroom at the Dow Chemical Company plant located in Midland, Michigan. Established in 1926, the Instrument Department was responsible for the installation and maintenance of…

    • 1947-Apr

    General view of the component parts of a two-gear melt-pool booster pump used during the early stages of synthetic fiber production and research at DuPont. Typically, such booster pumps were used to feed a bubble-free…

    • 1947-Mar

    Detail view of a trumpet and chamber for a 2.5-inch-wide roll crimper used to crimp textile fibers during the early stages of synthetic fiber production and research at DuPont. Typically, fibers entered a crimper…

    • 1947-Mar

    Detail view of a wide-roll crimper chamber used to crimp textile fibers during the early stages of synthetic fiber production and research at DuPont. Typically, fibers entered a crimper machine via drive pulleys and…