Melvin Day begins the interview with a discussion of his family and childhood years in Boston. Day grew up during the Depression and often worked in his father's oil company after school to help ends meet. Day attended…
- Interviewee Day, Melvin S., 1923-2013
- Interviewer Williams, Robert V.
- Subject United States. National Technical Information Service, Abstracting, M. Day Consulting, United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Information storage and retrieval systems--Chemistry, Chemistry--Research, Chemistry--Abstracting and indexing, National Library of Medicine (U.S.), National Science Foundation (U.S.), U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, Chemists--Biography, Chemists, and Chemistry--Nomenclature
Letter between Robert S. Mulliken and Harrison Shull, American quantum chemists, concerning upcoming Gordon Research Conference and proposal for Shull to give a seminar talk at the University of Chicago.
Letter between Robert S. Mulliken and Harrison Shull, American quantum chemists, concerning travel plans for a group of theoretical chemists.
- Author Mulliken, Robert Sanderson
- Addressee Shull, Harrison
- Subject Chemists, National Science Foundation (U.S.), Platt, John Rader, 1918-, Matsen, F.A. (Frederick Albert), 1914-, Physicists, Biophysicists, Biochemists, Shull, Harrison, Robert A. Welch Foundation, Mulliken, Robert Sanderson, Nobel Prize winners, and Hirschfelder, Joseph O., 1911-1990