Marion David Francis begins his interview with a discussion of his childhood in Canada. Deeply influenced by his industrious parents and siblings, Francis worked his way through high school and college at a logging…
- 1991-May-29 (Second session)
- 1990-Nov-09 (First session)
William von Eggers Doering begins these interviews with a discussion of his early life and family background. His parents were both musicians, and met while they were both studying music in Leipzig. When World War I…
- Interviewee Doering, W. von E. (William Von Eggers), 1917-
- Interviewer Bohning, James J.
- Subject Woodward, R. B. (Robert Burns), 1917-1979, Chemistry, Organic, Chemists--Biography, Harvard University, Procter & Gamble Company, Yale University, Hickrill Chemical Research Foundation, Chemistry, Columbia University, Doering, W. von E. (William Von Eggers), 1917-, Quinine, and Chemists